Benefits of Access 2 Immunoassay System
- 27, Oct 2021 10:20
To perform immunoassay analysis requires a tool that has advanced technology and a good and reliable performance system. Immunoassay analyzers that can provide good performance will be able to meet and overcome work problems, especially in supporting the patient care and comprehensive test results with the allotted time.
If the immunoassay instrument cannot work reliably and consistently, the laboratory will certainly experience a lot of losses in terms of time, effort, and wasted costs, these things will not only have a negative effect on the laboratory, but also personnel and patients, as well as the surrounding environment.
Therefore, it is necessary to select the right instrument for an immunoassay test. The choice of this tool is expected so that the laboratory does not experience regrets on tools that do not meet its expectations.
Maximize your laboratory's productivity with the Access 2 Immunoassay System, a powerful and reliable benchtop immunoassay analyzer featuring a space-saving design, user-friendly features and a complete menu of more than 50 tests. Using feedback from customers, Access 2 enhanced the system and its technologies with new features to improve customer experience. Now the users can increase system availability by providing remote instrument diagnostics through desktop sharing, identify reagent packs automatically using an internal barcode reader to minimize operator loading errors, and make analyzer operation more comfortable with an ergonomic workstation design. Beckman Coulter made this tool to optimize the lab’s efficiency.
Features and Benefits of Access 2 Immunoassay System
A technological system that provides high productivity even in just minimal processes
- Research throughput of up to 100 tests per hour.
- One of the smallest footprints in its class.
- Loading capacity of 60 samples at one time.
- Random access for running any combination of samples at any time.
- Rapid kinetics for improved turnaround time.
- STAT and automatic reflex testing.
Time-efficient with reliable performance
- Minimize the emergency service calls.
- Sample probe obstruction detection.
- Remote monitoring and instrument diagnostics capability through PROService software system.
Improved patient care with its established performance
- Proven chemiluminescent and magnetic particle separation advanced technology.
- Unique, assay-specific protocols for optimal assay performance.
- 10,000 placements worldwide.
- Onboard refrigerated storage of up to 24 assays.
- 50 tests per pack.
- No dedicated water system requirement.
Ease of use tool system
- User-friendly interface with color-coded and icon-driven touch screen.
- Internal barcode reader automatically identifies reagent packs upon loading, minimizing operator loading errors.
- An ergonomic workstation with flexible movement provides comfort to system operators.
- Status bar indicator light for easy visibility of instrument status from across the laboratory.
Standardization that simplifies processes and improves operational efficiencies
All Access immunoassay analyzer systems feature standardized test menus, assay protocols, instrument processes and reference ranges. Together, these features minimize training requirements and streamline inventory management tasks for labor cost savings, while providing consistent results across the healthcare delivery network.
Internationally certified and already fulfilled the international compliances or requirements.
Conduct availability for all types of labs and provide the problem solutions that meet the highest standards and integrate seamlessly into different laboratory environments.
Consistent, reliable, and simple technology systems.
If you are interested with Beckman Coulter’s immunoassay tools, you can directly contact Beckman Coulter at beckmancoulter.com for more information. Or if you feel trouble and uneasy with the overseas shipping costs and don't support you to buy directly through Beckman Coulter, then you can have the option to buy and order it through its trusted distributor partner who has worked with Beckman Coulter, ordering and purchasing depends on your location. If you are in Indonesia, you can contact us at hartechindonesia.com. For more details regarding the product information and price details, you can directly visit and contact our sales team or request a quotation to us, Hartech.