Why Choose The ArmorFlex Film from ILC Dover?
- 30, Sep 2021 12:55
ArmorFlex Films from ILC Dover are regulatory friendly, slip-agent free, and custom-formulated to deliver superior elongation performance (nearly 500%) for ruggedness and high strength. ArmorFlex Films is designed to help provide production technology solutions for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturers. Its specificity is to help develop premier film agents for a wide array of powder handling and containment needs that can be done in one technology system faster, safely, and effectively.
ArmorFlex Films are made using components and materials that focus on safety and performance characteristics that are already adapted to the needs of the times. The components and materials to be used have followed and met the requirements of the testing protocol beforehand, so it can be ascertained or confirmed that the ArmorFlex Films by ILC Dover is a premier film agent product that has complied with and recognized its validity by the international authorities.
ArmorFlex Films can be applied to large and small powder application handling (dry or liquid), media and buffer preparation, and powder dispensing. This product is available in 3 variations, i.e. ArmorFlex 110, ArmorFlex 113, and ArmorFlex 114. The ArmorFlex 110 and 114, provide and deliver the permanent static dissipative properties and meet FDA and EU regulations for food contact and EP test conditions. While the ArmorFlex 113 offers superior visual clarity, making this the clear film of choice for flexible enclosures and flexible insulators.
Why Choose ArmorFlex Films from ILC Dover?
Here are some of the advantages that you can get from ILC DoverÃ¢â¬â¢s ArmorFlex Films and the reasons why it is the best choice compared to the other products:
- Designed for powders handling with no additives that can discolor product or slip agents that can cause cell-growth inhibition.
- The Antistatic film with low residual ensures all product is removed from the bag.
- High film and seal strength.
- High flex-fatigue resistance.
- Abrasion and puncture resistance.
- Minimal film elongation and gamma irradiation compatibility.
- 5 years shelf life with superior visual clarity makes this film can be flexible enclosures and isolators.
- Meet FDA and EU requirements for food contact and comply with EP test conditions.
If you are interested in the ArmorFlex Films, please visit hartechindonesia.com. We, Hartech is a distributor agent in Indonesia for ILC Dover and many other reputable and trustworthy brands. We, Hartech, provide you with life science, laboratory equipment and consumables products with modern and advanced technology. Please visit and contact or request a quotation from us for more information.