Milli-Q® HX 7000 SD All-In-One Water Purification Systems
Model : Milli-Q® HX 7000 SD All-In-One Water Purification Systems | Category : Water Purification | Brand : Merck Millipore
Up to 3000 L/day of Type 2 pure water
Purify, store, distribute, monitor AND control your type 2 pure water entirely from the new Milli-Q® HX 7000 SD series of systems. Milli-Q® HX 7000 SD all-in-one purification systems are designed to deliver the highest quality pure water in a complete, compact and fully-customizable format. From a single laboratory to an entire building floor, this range has the capacity to purify up to 3000 L/day from tap water, reliably feeding all your type 2 water needs. This includes instruments, equipment, taps on benches, point-of-use polishers, and ultrapure water purification systems.Key features of the Milli-Q® HX 7040 / 7080 / 7120 / 7150 SD systems include:
- Optimal combination of purification technologies for a reliable flow of high quality pure water
- Integrated 140 L reservoir and pump for protected storage and distribution up to 20 L/min
- State-of-the-art sustainable technologies for low and predictable running costs
- Superior communications interface and modern data management capabilities
- Customizable range of options and accessories to meet your specific requirements
Milli-Q® HX 7000 SD systems are designed to produce up to 3000 L/day of Type 2 water from potable tap feed water to meet or exceed the relevant standards defined by ISO 3696, European and US Pharmacopoeia, and other international bodies. This is thanks to advanced and complementary purification technologies that yield reliably pure water at a constant flow rate and with reduced water consumption.
Milli-Q® HX 7000 SD systems – Advanced water purification
Tap water is first pretreated according to your facility’s feed water quality. Progard® cartridges efficiently remove particles, colloids, free chlorine and hardness. Additional filters may be added depending on your source water quality.
Advanced reverse osmosis (RO) then removes 95-99% of ions, and 99% of all dissolved organics (>200 Da), microorganisms and particles.
Patented E.R.A.™ (Evolutive Reject Adjustment) technology automatically assesses feed water quality to produce a constant flow rate and optimize water recovery (between 45% and 75%). This saves you water, time and money. Water consumption is reduced by up to 50% compared to other RO systems of similar throughput, and less time is needed to maintain the system because there is no need for manual valve adjustments when the temperature fluctuates. E.R.A.™ technology also reduces waste by prolonging the lifetime of the RO cartridge.Next, our patented Elix® electrodeionization (EDI) module removes remaining ions, typically to >5 MΩcm (at 25 °C) resistivity. The best-in-class Elix® module provides:
- Superior & consistent Type 2 water quality – “Superior” because resin beads are not degraded by exposure to harsh regeneration chemicals. “Consistent,” due to continuous resin regeneration that avoids the drawbacks of quality variations from resin exhaustion.
- Cost & labor savings – Special carbon beads in the module’s cathode eliminate the need for water softening. Self-regeneration technology avoids the hassle and costs of DI cartridge replacement. The system is “green,” consuming low energy with a small carbon footprint.
- Long-lasting technology – The module continuously regenerates its resin beads without the need for maintenance.
Pure water in the Milli-Q® HX 7000 SD system is irradiated by a bactericidal UV lamp before entering the built-in storage tank. An optional UV lamp can also be placed within the distribution loop to irradiate circulating water before feeding out to instruments and equipment.
Depending on daily volume needs, these systems are available in a range of production flow rates from 40 to 150 L/h.
Milli-Q® HX 7000 SD systems are fully equipped with an integrated 140 L water reservoir for protected storage, plus a distribution pump that provides up to 20 L/min pure water for a loop of up to 50 m long. One system can reliably supply the pure water needs of a large laboratory or an entire floor of a building.
Complete & compact – Integrated storage & distribution pump
Fully customizable – Accessories to adapt to your requirementsSelect from a large range of options and accessories to adapt the Milli-Q® HX 7000 SD system to meet your specific requirements and environment, and to improve your water quality monitoring. Options include:
- System options (water sensors, alarm outputs, on-demand feed option)
- System care options (RO care options)
- Loop monitor options (Resistivity monitoring, TOC monitoring)
- Loop care options [UV lamp (57W), Opticap® 0.22 μm filter, sanitary sampling ports, resistivity booster]
- Pre-treatment options (ultrafiltration units)
Milli-Q® HX 7000 SD systems are equipped with a large, colored touchscreen display panel to facilitate maintenance, control and access to data. The user-friendly interactive dashboard lets you easily navigate to all main system data, including:
Superior communications interface – Large touchscreen display
- System settings
- Storage levels
- Consumables status
- Preventive alarms and alerts
There’s no need to open a user manual to maintain the system – wizards guide you through basic maintenance.