EZ-Pak® Dispenser Curve
- High-speed sterile membrane dispensing
- No-touch operation
- One-handed membrane transfer
- Robust components selected for durability and high-throughput dispensing.
- No touch detection: Move your hand toward the sensor - no touch necessary - and a membrane is unwrapped, dispensed and consistently well positioned for transfer with forceps. Software controls prevent the accidental dispensing of multiple membranes.
- Easy decontamination: The smooth shape facilitates cleaning. The plastic material is compatible with a large range of disinfection agents. Membrane is automatically positioned for easy transfer with forceps.
- Easy membrane loading: New design with cover allows you to load a cartridge in less than 30 seconds.
- Lightweight and portable. It can be easily moved between lab benches.
- Industrial infrared sensor: No need to press a lever, the durable motor will dispense one membrane in less than one second.
- Cableless: The dispenser can work with or without connection to a power outlet. When the Lithium ion battery is fully charged up to 10,000 membranes can be dispensed. After 10 minutes idle time, a standby mode is activated to save energy.
EZ-Pak® Membranes for use with EZ-Pak® Dispenser Curve
- High throughput: Each cartridge contains 150 membranes. Less frequent reloading saves time.
- Visible traceability: The membrane catalog number, lot number, pore size and sequential number (from 150 to 1) are printed on the protective film of every membrane cell.
- Wide variety of membranes covering many applications: Pore sizes from 0,2µm to 0,8µm, diameters of 47mm and 50mm, and white, black and green membrane.
- Detailed Certificate of Quality: Pore size, flow rate, extractables, retention, recovery and sterility are tested and listed on the Certificate Of Quality.
Assured Convenience and SterilityThe new EZ-Pak® Dispenser Curve revolutionizes filter handling for MF method testing by combining the benefits of high-speed sterile membrane dispensing, no-touch operation and one-handed membrane transfer.
Clear advantages of the EZ-Pak® Dispenser Curve include fast and easy membrane loading, robustness and the ability to operate with or without the power cable.
For the ultimate in convenience and efficiency, combine the EZ-Pak® system with the Microfil® filtration system. The Microfil® system includes ready-to-use, sterile filtration funnels and a unique filtration support to facilitate sample processing. No preparation steps are required.
|Materials of Construction:|
|Housing material:||Glass Bead Reinforced Polyamide 6|
|Roller material:||Polyoxymethylene (POM)|
|Dimensions (W*L*H) in cm:||18 x 31 x 16.5|
|Battery:||14.8V Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack|
|Electrical norms compliance:||2004/108/EC: Electromagnetic compatibility
2006/95/EC: Electrical security